Re: image storing

From: Brook Milligan <brook(at)biology(dot)nmsu(dot)edu>
To: betsemes(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cc: bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net, aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: image storing
Date: 2000-10-06 21:20:27
Lists: pgsql-general

But I think that hyperlinks would be a good addition to data types
repertoire to pgsql.

And how would the behavior of such a datatype differ from, for
example, a text datatype? My interpretation would be that if the
consumer of the data wants to display it as a hyperlink, fine, but
that that is the job of the application not the database. Am I
missing something?

Cheers,
Brook