A structure has changed but comment modifications maybe missed

From: 甄明洋 <zhenmingyang(at)yeah(dot)net>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A structure has changed but comment modifications maybe missed
Date: 2023-03-25 14:43:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Recently when I was reading the TupleTableSlot code, I noticed that the field "tts_tuple" mentioned in the comment has been removed in the higher version, but it still exists in the comment.
location:
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/src/include/executor/tuptable.h
src/include/executor/tuptable.h:71
src/include/executor/tuptable.h:271