Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400

From: Dang Minh Huong <kakalot49(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400
Date: 2016-02-07 15:32:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I have tested some version of psqlODBC between 09.00.0310 ~ 09.03.0400,
and found that exactly version 09.03.0100 made the degradation of performance
in executing my batch (it is not related to replication, i found that).

I will try to find out which commit did it and how to avoid this issues.

Thanks and best regards.
bocap