Query regarding

From: M Tarkeshwar Rao <m(dot)tarkeshwar(dot)rao(at)ericsson(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Query regarding
Date: 2015-11-04 09:21:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

We have started to convert some oracle sql scripts and converting them to postgres, but facing some issues to create table.

I have some common doubts in create table script ie.

ALTER TABLE employee
DROP PRIMARY KEY CASCADE;

DROP employee CASCADE CONSTRAINTS;

CREATE TABLE employee
(
LABEL_IMP VARCHAR2(50 BYTE)
)
TABLESPACE DATA_TB
PCTUSED 0
PCTFREE 10
INITRANS 1
MAXTRANS 255
STORAGE (
INITIAL 5M
NEXT 5M
MINEXTENTS 1
MAXEXTENTS UNLIMITED
PCTINCREASE 0
BUFFER_POOL DEFAULT
)
LOGGING
NOCOMPRESS
NOCACHE
NOPARALLEL
MONITORING;

I am trying to find replacement for above keywords highlighted in BOLD in postgres, but unable to find it on google.
Could you please let us know if these parameter are managed internally in postgres or what are the alternative.

Regards,
Tarkeshwar