NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock

From: Keith Parks <emkxp01(at)mtcc(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
Date: 1999-12-15 23:33:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Since the new parallel regression tests I've always had a few
lock NOTICE messages like the following.

In my latest run (from a CVS update today) I seem to have
a significantly higher level of failures and NOTICE messages.

I'm not sure where to look for the problem.

Platform Is Solaris 7 SPARC.

Here's just a sample from the 1st few parallel tests:-

bash-2.03$ ./checkresults | more
====== boolean ======
0a1,2
> NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
> NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
====== varchar ======
0a1,2
> NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
> NOTICE: LockRelease: xid table corrupted
0a1,4
> NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
> NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
> NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
> NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
10c14