Debug info

From: Julia Anne Case <julie(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Postgres Dev <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Debug info
Date: 1998-02-06 00:30:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is there a way to have the server show me the queries and the
through and while -d 2 shows me the query I don't see the response to
it...

I've got the odbc drive connecting to 6.3 but I'm not getting the

Julie

--
[ Julia Anne Case ] [ Ships are safe inside the harbor, ]
[Programmer at large] [ but is that what ships are really for. ]