Re: Hide function source

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Nelson Gonzaga <ngonzaga(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Hide function source
Date: 2021-10-10 14:05:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

you can grant execute privilege to the user(s)GRANT EXECUTE ON FUNCTION function_name() TO some_user;

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success