BUG #18186: Question around integration

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: wiehan(dot)kielblock(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #18186: Question around integration
Date: 2023-11-07 13:03:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 18186
Logged by: Wiehan Kielblock
Email address: wiehan(dot)kielblock(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 16.0
Operating system: Azure saas

We're trying to use Cube as our OLAP backend for our PowerBI reports. Cube
make use of Postgres as a backing database. Currently we're using SQL Server
to connect our reports using Tabular Object Model.

Can you please advise if it is possible to connect to a Postgres database
using Tabular Object Model and if so, what is the format to do that?

We have been unable to to use a postgress connection string through ssas to
use the tabular object model.