Re: serialization failure why?

From: Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com>
To: Filipe Pina <filipe(dot)pina(at)impactzero(dot)pt>, Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: serialization failure why?
Date: 2015-06-17 11:52:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Filipe Pina <filipe(dot)pina(at)impactzero(dot)pt> wrote:

> if drop the foreign key constraint on stuff_ext table there are
> no failures at all…

It is my recollection that we were excluding the queries used to
enforce referential integrity constraints from the conflict
tracking, so I am surprised you are seeing this. What is the exact
version you are using (as reported by the version() function)?

I am at a conference this week, away from my normal development
environment; but I will take a look next week.

Kevin Grittner