make tutorial 13.2

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: max1(at)inbox(dot)ru
Subject: make tutorial 13.2
Date: 2021-03-06 23:19:06
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/tutorial-sql-intro.html

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/tutorial-sql-intro.html
This page tells how to make tutorial files:
$ cd .../src/tutorial
$ make

I have a binary distribution version 13.2, installed from the Postgres yum
repository, on Fedora 33.
So, I downloaded the source code from here:
https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v13.2/
And tried to build according to the instruction:

[max(at)max-home tutorial]$ make
make: pg_config: No such file or directory
make: *** No targets. Stop.

Makefile says the following:
# By default, this builds against an existing PostgreSQL installation
# (the one identified by whichever pg_config is first in your path).
# Within a configured source tree, you can say "make NO_PGXS=1 all"
# to build using the surrounding source tree.

So, in my case the following succeeded:
$ cd ...
$ ./configure
$ cd .../src/tutorial
$ make NO_PGXS=1 all

So, the documentation should tell how to build this tutorial in case of
binary distribution.