Re: postgre vs MySQL

From: rrahul <rahul(dot)rathi(at)cognizant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgre vs MySQL
Date: 2008-03-13 12:36:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks to all you wonderful people out their. I don't know if its your love
for Postgres or nepothism that makes it look far superior than mysql.
But why does the client list dosen't tell that?
I see Mysql bosting for Google,Yahoo, Alcatel......
What about Postgres the list is not that impressive.

Are their any major implementations that moved from Mysql to Postgres?
Howmany out their have done this or will advice to do that?

cheers,
Rahul.