About limitation characters in ECPG's connection string

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: egashira(dot)yusuke(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com
Subject: About limitation characters in ECPG's connection string
Date: 2019-09-17 08:31:33
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/ecpg-sql-connect.html

Please add the note about the limitation characters in connection string.
For example, I think that below explanation should be in the Parameter
section of connection_target.

----
Note that this parameter does not allow the symbols with special meaning of
the URI parts, e.g. "&" and "?".
-----

I checked some symbols with special meaning of the URI parts whether it is
able to use in connection_target, and I could not connect to database with
the string containing "&" and "?".

I reported this limitation in pg-general.
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/848B1649C8A6274AA527C4472CA11EDD5FC70CBE%40G01JPEXMBYT02