Re: Trigger bug ?

From: PegoraroF10 <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trigger bug ?
Date: 2019-05-22 22:21:46
Lists: pgsql-general

sorry, I wasn´t clear, when I sad returning Null I tried to say that new.PK
was Null, not the function result.
Try to create exactly what I sent you and you´ll see null values on that pk.
And that occurs just because that trigger was created without EACH
ROW/STATEMENT.
So, my question is, PG should return an error and not create that trigger
because ROW/STATEMENT was not specified, correct ?

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html