Re: ODBC problem

From: Heiko Klein <Heiko(dot)Klein(at)met(dot)no>
To: mark <mark(at)marklonsdale(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC problem
Date: 2002-03-22 12:04:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

last week, I had similar problems. First I couldn't get jdbc running
correctly with staroffice (I haven't found anybody who could), then I
didn't manage to connect anyhow with iodbc and then I had problems with
the postgres odbc driver in and unix-odbc.

But at the end (after two days), taking the unix-odbc driver included
with unix-odbc, I got a stable connection :-) to my pg7.2 server. And
even staroffice worked with it together.

Heiko

odbc.ini:
[Emep]
Description = Test to Postgres