Re: able column headings PgAmin4

From: TedJones <ted(at)mentra(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: able column headings PgAmin4
Date: 2018-02-15 16:31:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Johann

I have installed Julia and I have a julia command prompt 'julia>' and I also
have Juno for JuliaPro which is an IDE.

I have loaded the file into the IDE and tried to run it. Initially I had
>julia csv_to_sql that produced an error - syntax: extra token 'csv_to_sql'
after end of expression.

I tried various things and eventually had 'Usage: julia csv_to_sql <csv
filename> <tablename for sql [>outputfile.sql]
however I could not input any file names!

What is the correct way to run the file? Thanks.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-pgadmin-support-f2191615.html