A simple question

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: californiasailor(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: A simple question
Date: 2018-02-01 12:09:53
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/sql-keywords-appendix.html

Hello, my client has a plethora of reserved words in their PostgreSQL
database using Greenplum. They don't wish to use the " " to allow for them
to remain....my question is, do you have a parameter I can set to bypass
PostgreSQL from flagging the reserved word all together?

Thank you so very much.

Xavier
californiasailor(at)yahoo(dot)com