Re: Recognition Guidelines Patch

From: Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
To: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Recognition Guidelines Patch
Date: 2017-07-30 20:40:30
Lists: pgsql-www

> On Jul 30, 2017, at 13:36, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> I think this is a valid request and I would +1 it too, however I would like to push implementation to a different patch / thread as AFAIK there needs to be a “funds group” set up.

If there is consensus that having the group is a good idea, I'd recommend not pushing this patch until it is set up, rather than having it go up once with an individual and then again with a mailing list. It seems fairly straight-forward to set up the group; is there a reason we can't hold the patch for that administrative task?

--
-- Christophe Pettus
xof(at)thebuild(dot)com