Pg admin 4 on BigSur

From: Destiny Setzer <destiny81207(at)icloud(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg admin 4 on BigSur
Date: 2021-03-12 22:27:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi! I’m new to PostgreSQL and when trying to open pgadmin 4 for the first time on my Mac …though when I click the application it doesn’t open. I can’t find any work arounds online! I see there is a suggestion for setting an environment variable to QT_MAC_WANTS_LAYER but idk where to put that or what it means….