Re: PPAS capacity measuring method

From: Jason Davis <jason(dot)davis(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PPAS capacity measuring method
Date: 2016-02-01 16:53:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Yansang,

I'm sorry you didn't see a reply - EDB's support and pre-sales team would be
happy to help you assist you in migrating your application and tuning your
Postgres server to be optimized for your application's workloads.

I know we are working with many people at your organization, but I do not
see your name on our list of contacts.

I humbly request you to reach out direct to our teams at
sales(at)enterprisedb(dot)com or speak with the people who have used
support(at)enterprisedb(dot)com to make sure we provide you with the highest
quality support (Our teams don't always monitor these mailing-lists).

We do look forward to working with you!

-Jason Davis