Problem with postgis raster

From: image <lcelati(at)latitude-geosystems(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with postgis raster
Date: 2014-05-19 21:28:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear all,

I tried to import via pgraster2pgsql several DEM raster files.

Below, i paste a screenshot representing my DOS interface :

SS_pg_raster.JPG

After the import, it's impossible to visualize the postgis raster layer via
qgis. And via qgis db manager or pgadmin3, we can notice thaht the import
did not create a geom column. Via qgis db manager, no overview of the layer
is visible.

Below the qgis db manager showing the characteristic of this layer :

qgis_dbmanager.JPG

I'm working with windows 8 with postgres 9. and postgis 2.1
In advance thank you t othrow light for me.