Re: Notiffy problem

From: adasko98 <adasko(dot)86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Notiffy problem
Date: 2012-07-03 09:08:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi thanks for help. Now i know why pg_notify() does not works for me. I'm
named listener in c# code 'Demo' and this is a problem. In name can't be a
capital letter because postges change this name to small letter i think. So
if someone want use pg_notify use only small letter like this
"pg_notify('demo', variable);" and it will be works