[Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException: Can’t read standard JDK classes

From: l(dot)paige at live(dot)com (Larry)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException: Can’t read standard JDK classes
Date: 2011-09-12 17:42:15
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi, could someone please help resolve this problem.

I?ve been writing a Pl/Java function, very similar to the one found here:
http://wiki.tada.se/index.php?title=Functions_returning_sets#Using_the_ResultSetProvider_interface

However, everything seems to work well, until I embed some XPath code
inside. Below is a small snippet:

import javax.xml.xpath.XPath;
import javax.xml.xpath.XPathConstants;
import javax.xml.xpath.XPathExpression;
import javax.xml.xpath.XPathFactory;

XPathFactory factory = XPathFactory.newInstance();
XPath xpath = factory.newXPath();
XPathExpression expr = xpath.compile(schema.getPathExpr(att));
Node node = (Node) expr.evaluate(msg.document(), XPathConstants.NODE);

It seems that, all is fine when accessing standard ?java?, however, it seems
to break when I start using ?javax.*? files.

The exception I get is:

"java.lang.SecurityException: read on
/System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Classes/classes.jar?

Any help as to how I can resolve this would be appreciated!