Re: Postgresql simple query performance question

From: SHARMILA JOTHIRAJAH <sharmi_jo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql simple query performance question
Date: 2007-11-07 12:42:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
The table has 43 columns. I have attached the columns-list.They have many char() and numeric columns.
For the table size, these are the corresponding entries from the pg_class
foo is the table and the others are some of its indexes.

relname reltuples relpages
foo 2.9384E7 825699
foo_idx_pat 2.9384E7 684995
foo_idx_service 2.9384E7 433549