Re: PostgreSQL & Raspberry Pi

From: Robert Bernier <robert7390(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL & Raspberry Pi
Date: 2013-03-18 23:43:04
Lists: seapug

Thats great. Good to see we've got a profile.

Robert

On Monday, March 18, 2013 04:41:23 PM Albin, Lloyd P wrote:

Looks like our presentations help out more than just our local people. We were able to help out Joep in Belgium get Postgres and pgAdmin III up and running on a RaspberryPI.

This is a big reason to make sure we get all of our presentations posted on our website.

Lloyd