Re: ilike and utf-8

From: Balazs(dot)Klein(at)t-online(dot)hu
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ilike and utf-8
Date: 2006-04-14 17:15:57
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a similar problem that I raised here (see link) but I don't have
the solution yet.
I received several ideas, but so far not a solution that would actually
work for me.
You may want to give the function that you find in this thread a try.
It didn't work for me, but maybe it will for you - let me know please
if it does, I am still looking for an answer.

http://groups.google.com/group/pgsql.general/browse_thread/thread/20aed89ab0e19e3d/4771fb1be397afea#4771fb1be397afea

Regards,

Balázs