Recommended Data Mappings

From: "Larry D(dot) Johnson" <ll(dot)cj(at)cox(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Recommended Data Mappings
Date: 2003-03-08 15:22:44
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

All,

I have been looking for a table that specifies the recommended mappings
for the internal PostgreSQL data types to Java data types. I can make a
good stab a most of them; however, would like to know the recommeded
ones. I have looked in the docs, and performed several searches on the
web to try and find; but alas, not success.

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA

--
Regards,