delete translations for long-unmaintained languages from git?

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-translators(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: delete translations for long-unmaintained languages from git?
Date: 2022-11-21 16:46:20
Lists: pgsql-translators

I've been wondering whether we should delete translations for
long-unmaintained languages from git, rather than keeping the barely
usable files around indefinitely. Extreme examples are "af" and "fa",
but there could be a few more, depending on where we'd set the cutoff.

These take up screen real estate and processing time, and someone who
wanted to work on these languages might be better off starting from scratch.

Thoughts?