From: "Kimball Bighorse" <bighorse(at)glocap(dot)com>
To: "Ivan Zolotukhin" <ivan(dot)zolotukhin(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2007-05-24 22:00:52
Lists: pgsql-general

so 2 follow-up questions:

1. Does this mean that I have to examine programmatically every token
that I pass to tsearch2, substituting these placeholders for 'c#' and
'c++'? Seems like brute force to me..

2. Can I configure tsearch2 to do this for me? If so, how?

I think I'm looking for the sophisticated solution Oleg would explain.
Surely someone has come across this problem before you can refer me to?

Kimball