Re: Package naming conventions

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>, "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Package naming conventions
Date: 2003-08-09 21:01:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Sorry guys, maybe I forgot to email the list. We upgraded due to issues in wxHtml/wxHtmlHelp on Windows. There were also a couple of other fixes for Unicode support iirc.

> Please kiss the ocean for me.

Yes, and me. The last bit I was at was on the island of Cumbrae and was covered in jellyfish, about 4 miles from a nuclear powerstation :-( Best I've got now is a 10 foot pool in the garden!!

/D