"pgadmin4" - slow?

From: "David Lloyd" <lloy0076(at)adam(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: "pgadmin4" - slow?
Date: 2017-06-13 23:26:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Is it just me or is "pgadmin4" just terribly slow?

I'm running it on a capable HP Laptop (it runs Postgres itself very
well) but "pgadmin4" seems impossibly slow.

Connecting to my Postgres from the local machine doesn't seem to be the
bottleneck (I have a Laravel application that runs just as well with
php's pdo_pgsql as well as pdo_mysql).

Any ideas?

DSL