ODBC

From: "freenet" <leouhlig(at)freenet(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC
Date: 2002-10-27 13:33:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I'm a new Postgresql user, and I have some problems with it.
My Problem:
A Postgresql-database is runing under RedHat. I installed on a WinXP mashine the psqlodbc-07_02_0003 driver for Access Profesional. I can import the DB with ODBC, I can export a new empty Table and then i can export new records into the new table.
But I can't export a changed table into the Database. I become the ERROR:
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Informationstype is out of valid area(#0)

Can somebody help me?
Thanks
Leo