traversing an array column

From: "agnes" <poohie(at)connexus(dot)net(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: traversing an array column
Date: 2003-04-10 01:27:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I'm using the pg_constraint system catalog and want to extract the column conkey, which is stored as an int2[], using JDBC. I'm using getArray to extract the array and getResultSet to then extract the actual values in the array, and thats working however I was wondering whether anyone knows of any other way to do it? Is there a simpler method?
Is there any way to traverse an int2 array (not int4 - since there is the *= method for int4 ONLY) using sql?

Thanks for your time
Agnes