Re: SCO Openserver & pg_hba.conf

From: "Mark Alliban" <MarkA(at)idnltd(dot)com>
To: "Charles Alexander Randle" <caspanis(at)cybervale(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SCO Openserver & pg_hba.conf
Date: 1999-12-17 12:01:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion! I've been trying to get it to work for ages and
using the -h option was the workaround I was looking for.

However I still have a small problem, in that when I do "CREATE UNIQUE INDEX
AcT_AcNo ON AccountTable (AccountNo);" where AccountNo is NUMERIC or DECIMAL
I get "ERROR: Can't find a default operator class for type 1700.". If
AccountNo is INT2 or INT8 then there is no problem. Is this another problem
with SCO OpenServer?

To get PostgreSQL to compile, I had to edit Makefile.port after doing
configure, and remove the first 2 lines containing CCFLAGS and LDFLAGS.

Thanks,
Mark.