[Pljava-dev] optimizing java

From: filip(dot)hrbek at plz(dot)comstar(dot)cz (Filip Hrbek)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] optimizing java
Date: 2005-05-26 08:21:43
Lists: pljava-dev

Hello,
Thomas, I promised making some reports of memory consumption, which seems
strange to me in some cases... I am sorry but I have too much commercial
work now, we are starting a new project and the project with pl/java has
been delayed a little. But I am sure I will do it (hope soon).
I do think that the startup time is really irrelevant if one makes a good
connection pool. Once it starts, the performance is very good.

Regards
Filip