postgresql.conf

From: "Sistemas C(dot)M(dot)P(dot)" <sistemascmp(at)redynet4(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql.conf
Date: 2006-01-09 17:07:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

I had to change the file postgresql.conf (section FILE LOCATIONS -> data_directory)because I need to point to another location.
But when I reboot the system, it indicates fail (red color) on the startup of postgresql service.
But then, it accept conections normaly and work fine with the database in the new location.
Why indicate Fail?

PD: I'm sorry. I'm From Argentina and my english is very poor