20220221-Clarification regarding PostgeSQL DB backup

From: "Techsupport" <techsupport(at)sardonyx(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 20220221-Clarification regarding PostgeSQL DB backup
Date: 2022-02-21 04:59:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Team,

We have used PG_DUMP to take backup of particular database from the
PostgreSQL Server. It takes too long to restore the databases , which has
Half Billion records (almost 8 Hour)

My primary need is to make the Differential and Incremental backup on the
Windows Server. When I search there is a tool Barman and PG_BackRest is
available. But that will be supported only for Linux based servers only

Please suggest me a tool to make differential backup

Thanks,

Karthick Ramu