My patches are now on a webpage.

From: Denis Perchine <dyp(at)perchine(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: My patches are now on a webpage.
Date: 2000-12-08 10:01:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I finally found time and put all my patches for 7.0.x to a webpage.
I use these patches in one of heavy loaded system (it handles approx.
1M of queries each day). That's why I can say that they are a little bit
tested. Also all of these patches are included in current 7.1 CVS.

The link is: http://www.perchine.com/dyp/pg/

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine