uninstalling pgadmin4 version 1.0

From: "Gillian Walker" <gillian(at)jft(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: uninstalling pgadmin4 version 1.0
Date: 2017-07-19 12:37:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

I have pgAdmin4 version 1.0 running on a windows 7 machine - I would like to
uninstall it and put on the latest version. It is installed in C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\9.6\pgAdmin4 - I can find no uninstall exe within the
pgAdmin4 folder and the program is not listed in the 'Uninstall or change
program' option from the control panel. Can anyone tell me how to
completely uninstall it? Many thanks.

Gillian