problem to find the file postgresql-jdbcX.Y.Z.jar

From: "Kalid Askar" <kar(at)du(dot)se>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: problem to find the file postgresql-jdbcX.Y.Z.jar
Date: 2003-08-20 12:49:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

r Sirs,

I am trying to install Sesame under Windows XP. I have installed
Postgresql and the JDBC driver. I have installed Cygwin also. I have
also download Tomcat and Java 2 SDK.

But when I want to copy the PostgreSQL driver file
("postgresql-jdbcX.Y.Z.jar") to sesame dir/web-INI/lib/. I cant found
the file. L have search every where but I don't found it. My question
where can I found it

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Askar