Doubt about Multi Dimensional Array Fetching

From: "Niyas P K" <niyas(dot)pk(at)dwisesolutions(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Doubt about Multi Dimensional Array Fetching
Date: 2012-12-07 14:21:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hai,

I have problem in PostgreSql Multidimensional Arrays, which
I need to use in my project.I need to fetch a particular value or one
dimensional array from a two dimensional array or from a multidimensional
array without specifying the dimensions or index. Please help me out to the
specified problem.

Regards,

NIYAS PK,

Software Developer,

D'Wise Solutions and Services Private Limited,

No 588-589,HMT Layout,

Vidyaranyapura Main Road,

Banglore - 560 097.