Re: Open SSL Version Query

From: Laura Smith <n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp(at)protonmail(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Open SSL Version Query
Date: 2022-03-23 14:23:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Sahaj

AFAIK this is a question for you to ask your chosen OS provider.

Postgres will be compiled against the system library (dynamic linking) therefore whether your version of OpenSSL has been patched against the vulnerability is a question for your OS provider, not Postgres.

Unless of course you've installed your own version of OpenSSL, in which case you need to ask yourself. ;-)

Laura