[Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException: read on /usr/share/javazi/UTC

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] java.lang.SecurityException: read on /usr/share/javazi/UTC
Date: 2012-01-04 00:45:45
Lists: pljava-dev

Hal Hildebrand <hal.hildebrand at gmail.com> writes:

> Tried this out using javau as the language and that does, in fact,
> solve the permission problem -i.e. I get no error when using javau.
> So the question is whether this is the expected behavior. I'm
> thinking no, because this was in the test example and should work.
> Thus the question is why I'm running into this #fail...

Thanks for the notice. All I can say is that I'll take a look
sometime in the not too distant future.

Can you tell us a little bit more about your system? OS type/version,
Java implementation (Oracle? OpenJDK? ...) and version? Postgres
version?

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/