PostgreSQL connect options?

From: Roland Roberts <roberts(at)panix(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL connect options?
Date: 1998-08-01 19:16:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Once upon a time, I know I saw an example of using connect options to
specify things like a user name. I can't find any examples in any of
the references now. So what are some of the options and how does one
specify them?

roland
--
Roland B. Roberts, PhD Custom Software Solutions
roberts(at)panix(dot)com 101 West 15th St #4NN