[Pljava-dev] pljava state

From: johann at 2ndquadrant(dot)com (Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] pljava state
Date: 2011-09-27 14:22:42
Lists: pljava-dev

John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> writes:

> whats the status of this project?

PL/Java is actively maintained, though not developed as actively as
I'd hope.

There is support for JDK 1.6 on a different branch - which I hope to
merge soon [*] and start releasing 2.0 candidates.

If there is a definite deadline you need to have met your best bet is
to contact 2ndQuadrant which pays for my time.

The wiki and docs are unfortunately not up to date.

[*] For some value of soon.

--
Johann Oskarsson http://www.2ndquadrant.com/ |[]
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services --+--

Blog: http://my.opera.com/myrkraverk/blog/