Re: PGAccess/pgplsql Blues

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGAccess/pgplsql Blues
Date: 2001-07-09 20:07:39
Lists: pgsql-sql

Bruce,

Thanks for checking that. You actually missed the beginning of
the issue; it only crops up with long, complex functions > 100 lines
including nested text quoting.

I'm getting out of the habit of using PGAccess for anything but
table lookups, anyway, so it's not worth it to me to hunt down the
issue.

-Josh