Re: Unable to run Applets with appletviewer

From: "Blankz-Boy" <blankz(at)telkom(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unable to run Applets with appletviewer
Date: 2003-10-29 17:00:42
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Francisco Villavicencio <fvill(at)server(dot)epn(dot)edu(dot)ec> wrote:

>I was trying to run Sample Code 7 an 8 from JDBC Database >Access with
>Java from Graham Hamilton, against a Postgres 7.3 >database "Test" and I
>have the following error message:

>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/postgresql/Diriver

your code is absolutely fine, i suppose you haven't
installed the JDBC jar driver correctly.
Just try to fix that, and don't forget use the JDBC driver
that match with your JDK.

"Instan Diskon Setiap Hari"...
Setiap hari jam 10 malam sampai jam 7 pagi
Dan setiap Hari Libur..
berlaku mulai 1 September - 31 Desember 2003,
Khusus Jawa Timur...