Recover database

From: <rick(dot)meshberger(at)countygovt(dot)brevard(dot)fl(dot)us>(Rick Meshberger)
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <jon(dot)sellers(at)countygovt(dot)brevard(dot)fl(dot)us>
Subject: Recover database
Date: 2002-05-14 21:56:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Our postgress 6.5 database appears to be corrupted. We can connect to it and to each of the schemas but do not see any tables in each of the schemas. When we run psql and connect to a schema and run \dt it lists only postgress tables. We can list the contents of each datafile at the operating system level and it appears to contain data. Is there any way to recover from this. We have no current backup.

Attachment Content-Type Size
Rick Meshberger (E-mail).vcf application/octet-stream 0 bytes