Old Versions?

From: lynch(at)cognitivearts(dot)com (Richard Lynch)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Old Versions?
Date: 1999-06-17 02:39:52
Lists: pgsql-general

I want to configure my new laptop to have the same versions of software as
my ISP has, which would mean PostgreSQL 6.3.2

Alas, my attempts to locate a PostgreSQL 6.3.2 gz have been futile.

I found a PostgreSQL 6.3.2 diff file, but not knowing what it diffs
against, much less actually having the installation to diff against makes
that not so useful...

THANKS!!!

-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch(at)cognitivearts(dot)com webmaster@ and www. all of:
R&B/jazz/blues/rock - jademaze.com music industry org - chatmusic.com
acoustic/funk/world-beat - astrakelly.com sculptures - olivierledoux.com
my own nascent company - l-i-e.com cool coffeehouse - uncommonground.com