Re: Issue with launching PGAdmin 4 on Mac OC

From: Erik Wienhold <ewie(at)ewie(dot)name>
To: Kanmani Thamizhanban <raymondcy95(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue with launching PGAdmin 4 on Mac OC
Date: 2023-11-14 17:40:31
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-hackers

On 2023-11-14 18:13 +0100, Kanmani Thamizhanban wrote:
> Good day! I'm not able to launch Postgres PGAdmin 4 in my MAC OS, I have
> tried with both versions 15 and 16, but nothing is working. It says that it
> has quit unexpectedly (screenshot attached). I have attached the bug report
> as well along with my system specifications below. Kindly help me with this
> ASAP.

It's very unlikely that you'll get any pgAdmin support on this list
which is for Postgres development only. Unless your Postgres server
also crashed but the attached bug report doesn't show that. Please
create an issue on GitHub or post to the pgadmin-support list instead.

https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues
https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

--
Erik