ORDER BY using index, tsearch2 [READ THIS!]

From: "Janek Sendrowski" <janek12(at)web(dot)de>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ORDER BY using index, tsearch2 [READ THIS!]
Date: 2013-12-11 22:31:48
Lists: pgsql-performance

[Sorry, this previous mail was HTML-foramted]

Hi,

How can I use this ORDER BY using index feature presented in this implementation.
It doesn't seem to be in use, when I have a look in my query plan.
It still does an cost intensive Bitmap Heap Scan and a Bitmap Index scan.
I also can't find the "><" operator in any introduction of the tsearch2 extension.
Is it just an idea?

Thanks for your help!
Janek Sendrowski